Soda Withdrawal

After a fun trip to the walk in doc on Friday after work, I am on meds and following the doctor's after care instructions to the T. These instructions include no alcohol, no sodas, no exercise and plenty of water.
I made it thru a weekend in north Georgia with Clark & Len and the Outdoor Adventure boys drinking beer and eating good food. On the caffeine stop before we got on the road, I fixed myself an iced coffee that was really tasty.
Well, today is another story. I have already been online reading to see what would happen to me if I did indeed drink a soda. I could not find anything on the medication's website that said NOT to drink sodas..... I am not a docotor and don't play one on TV either, so he must have some medical reason why I shouldn't , huh??
I will continue to follow the doctor's orders, I'm not going to have one, but dang, I would kill someone for a Coke Zero about now.
Monday night, I will have one chilled to the point of ice crystals forming in it.....AHHHHHH.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home