Ri Update

I am thinking the lil dog must have a sports injury. She has been favoring a back leg and hesitates to jump up on the sofa and chair. She did scoot up onto the couch and slept up there with me for quite some time last night.
When I went to bed, I felt good about her as she did more typical Ri stuff during the evening.
This morning, after she ate breakfast she was more active in the house and yard then what she was yesterday.
She is on the road to recovery.
I am very thankful, I am not ready to lose my kitchen helper.
As you can see, this yogurt container is ready to send back to the factory for refill. That is a tasty, big yogurt for only 2 points.
Good job, Ri!! Glad you are back to work with you usual usual eye to detail!!! You can't count on a greyhound to get to the bottom of a yogurt container. You would think those needle noses could do it, but our greys aren't willing to shove their snouts all the way down there....

3 Comments:
At 11:48 AM,
Megan: Dyer, Spinner and Weaver said…
So glad you posted an update -- and that the news is good. We've been worried about Ms.Ri!
At 5:56 PM,
Ashley said…
Kelsey & I are THRILLED that Ri is okay! We send our love.
At 11:20 AM,
Clark said…
She's a trooper, that little Ri dog. She is still favoring her back leg, but getting back to normal - which means sassy as ever!
Post a Comment
<< Home