I am not the Lorax
Yesterday I decided that I can no longer speak for the trees. Trees have roots that will throw you down if you aren't careful in the woods!!
We rode our mountain bikes for the first time this year. WOW. The FlintRiver Trail is in good shape but there are some big gnarly tree roots that threw my ass to the ground. I have 2 very nice, colorful bruises on the inside of my thighes. Gotta love when the handle bars bust you in the legs. Today is officially rest day. No double dose Body Pump/Spinning for me.
If you are interested in riding the Flint River Trail, here is a link to some info about it...
http://trails.mtbr.com/cat/united-states-trails/trails-georgia/trail/PRD_167591_4541crx.aspx
We rode our mountain bikes for the first time this year. WOW. The FlintRiver Trail is in good shape but there are some big gnarly tree roots that threw my ass to the ground. I have 2 very nice, colorful bruises on the inside of my thighes. Gotta love when the handle bars bust you in the legs. Today is officially rest day. No double dose Body Pump/Spinning for me.

If you are interested in riding the Flint River Trail, here is a link to some info about it...
http://trails.mtbr.com/cat/united-states-trails/trails-georgia/trail/PRD_167591_4541crx.aspx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home