Pushing Up Daisy

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

New Hair

I did it. I finally found someone to cut my hair that I like!

After a few bad haircuts at the walk- in places, I decided to give Jodi a chance at Backstage..

She is really cute and upbeat and has a funky shop upstairs in the Pink Market on Dawson Road. Keelin has gone there and been happy and she has come to my WW meetings a few times in the past.

I had gone Friday after work on a whim and after they got some young mother and her 3 bad kids out of there, they asked me if I wanted something to drink and poured me a glass of wine. Very relaxing experience in clean shop.

Jodi cut my hair after we talked about what I wanted to do with it and then she styled it. Man, it looked awesome!!

I have been trying to recreate the look at home ever since without much luck, so I called them yesterday and went up there and bought the shampoo, conditioner and the products she used to style it with. They aren't the kind of shop that tries to sell you the products, but I told her assistant Amanda, look, I want the look, I want the products....

Today my cell phone rings and its Amanda calling to see how I liked the products! She said, I didn't want you to buy a bunch of stuff and not be happy about it... I am very impressed with the whole Backstage experience and will be going back there again for my next haircut!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home