Getting Buff for the Holidays
AAHHHHH, eggnog.
Yes, the word that strikes fear in every Point-conscious Weight Watcher!
I had a tiny 3 or 4 oz. glass of the spiked delicacy the other night at the Chamber After Hours at Albany Tech. UMMMM...
A few weeks ago, I decided it was time to go back to Body Pump after a 4 month hiatus for the summer cycling months... It was very tough the first night, my legs were shaking like Mallory's do after he overexerts himself in the yard!
But, I am proud to say I have stuck to my twice a week schedule for a month now and I am already seeing results in the way my clothes fit. Yeah ME!! I think I will be able to start lifting heavier weights next week... My right wrist has been holding me back a bit -- it hasn't been exactly right since riding in the woods a few weeks ago. Clark said I was prolly holding the brake too tight. Is that possible??
I have been wanting to pick up some spinning classes to stay in cycling shape thru these crappy months of cold weather and in order to do that, have recruited Clark and Fred to both join Tony's with me.
They both showed up last night and were in there sweating away during the class with me. Made it much easier for me to stay for the class after body pump, knowing they were there too!
Not to be all holier then though with the exercise, we hit El Vaquero afterwards for a tasty dinner. If they would just fry those chips in Olestra, we'd all be better off! I did manage to stay away from the cheesey stuff and got a chicken taco salad sans shell, cheese and sour cream. They know how to cook chicken at that place... Tastes just like, well, chicken!
Yes, the word that strikes fear in every Point-conscious Weight Watcher!
I had a tiny 3 or 4 oz. glass of the spiked delicacy the other night at the Chamber After Hours at Albany Tech. UMMMM...
A few weeks ago, I decided it was time to go back to Body Pump after a 4 month hiatus for the summer cycling months... It was very tough the first night, my legs were shaking like Mallory's do after he overexerts himself in the yard!
But, I am proud to say I have stuck to my twice a week schedule for a month now and I am already seeing results in the way my clothes fit. Yeah ME!! I think I will be able to start lifting heavier weights next week... My right wrist has been holding me back a bit -- it hasn't been exactly right since riding in the woods a few weeks ago. Clark said I was prolly holding the brake too tight. Is that possible??
I have been wanting to pick up some spinning classes to stay in cycling shape thru these crappy months of cold weather and in order to do that, have recruited Clark and Fred to both join Tony's with me.
They both showed up last night and were in there sweating away during the class with me. Made it much easier for me to stay for the class after body pump, knowing they were there too!
Not to be all holier then though with the exercise, we hit El Vaquero afterwards for a tasty dinner. If they would just fry those chips in Olestra, we'd all be better off! I did manage to stay away from the cheesey stuff and got a chicken taco salad sans shell, cheese and sour cream. They know how to cook chicken at that place... Tastes just like, well, chicken!

2 Comments:
At 4:47 PM,
Tha BossMack TopSoil said…
You go Babygirl!
At 11:20 AM,
Clark said…
Go away troll
Post a Comment
<< Home