Hello, Old Friend


What could be finer after a busy day then a glass of tasty wine and homemade pasta?
Try as I might to be stoked to go try Power Yoga at the gym last night, we decided our time would be better spent relaxing at home with the pack and fixing a nice pasta dinner.
I had bought a bottle of Penfold's Rawson's Retreat Semillon Chardonnay a few weeks ago and put it away, thinking it was a good, easy sipper and hadn't thought about it since.
Clark opened it last night while preparing the tomato sauce and after having a sip or two, I wondered why I had quit buying it for so many months. Why not enjoy a $5 bottle of wine on a Wednesday night?
I love a chilled bottle of Conundrum, its a lovely, drinkable blend from the house of Caymus, but you have to pay for Jon Bolta's expertise! Its not really economical to plunk down $25 for a bottle of wine every day. Plus, if you drink Conundrum every day, what wine do you choose for a special occassion?
Thanks Penfolds!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home