Pushing Up Daisy

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Oh Happy Day!





Hi! Mallory Neal here.

My mom Suzy is the BEST. She came home from Big Lots with a bag full of treats. Two bags of something that I have not had in over a year..... WAGWELL'S. She said she had even emailed the company, and they never responded back to why they weren't on the shelves of the stores anymore.

Look at what a happy boy I am!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger Clark said…

    You go boy. You are such the lucky hound, we know how much you love those treats. You be sure and tell your Mom thanks!

     
  • At 4:11 PM, Blogger Ashley said…

    Mallory, you are the bombdiggity. You make my lip quiver. Save me some of those special treats & meet me in the pit tonight. Don't tell our parents. I love you!
    Love, Kelsey D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home