Pushing Up Daisy

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Heart Palpitations

Since going off sodas a few weeks ago, I was having some serious caffeine withdrawal. I was tired and grouchier then usual.

Iced tea is good, but its no Coke Zero. I decided I needed something to get me back up and running middle of last week, so after a few caffeine free days, I brewed iced tea to have with my lunch. I right away noticed that my heart was racing and I was jittery afterwards. Not a good feeling!

I had a diet Coke with lunch yesterday, same feeling afterwards. Perhaps I have broken my caffeine addiction. I have always heard it takes 21 days to break a habit, so I must be an overacheiver since I shook the habit quicker.

Propel is my new drink of choice. I will be branching out and trying some of the fruit flavored waters that are out there. Fruit 2 O is next!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:05 AM, Blogger Ashley said…

    Fruit 2 O is the bomb diggity. So are the Aquafina waters (we've had them before on one of our indoor adventure trips to Thomasville).

     
  • At 2:56 PM, Blogger Megan: Dyer, Spinner and Weaver said…

    Love that stuff!

    But it the palps continue, get yourself checked -- you don't want to miss something serious!

     
  • At 2:57 PM, Blogger Megan: Dyer, Spinner and Weaver said…

    Oh, and Target has GREAT flavored waters -- and often on sale for 3 for $1! When I had a pantry, I used to buy those by the case!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home