Baconator

Wendy's has a new bigger, badder bacon cheeseburger. Its the BACONATOR!
Six strips of hickory smoked bacon piled high atop two 1/4 lb.* patties of fresh, never frozen, beef. Complete with two slices of American cheese, mayo and ketchup for a mountain of mouth-watering taste.
While this sounds ever so good and tempting, I made myself looking up the nutritional info on it..... 830 calories and 51 grams of fat. Impressive!
Funny this burger should appear with the release of Transformers. After seeing this movie, I feel certain this is a burger that Megatron would order.

2 Comments:
At 4:24 PM,
pedalista said…
Do you have to use your Arnold Schwazzanagar accent when you order it "Ja I vant da BACONATOR!"
At 4:39 PM,
Ashley said…
Man! That looks like an awesome burger. Thanks for posting the stats so that now I'm not even remotely interested in trying it. That's nuts that something that looks so good (and I'm sure tastes great) can be so bad for you.
Post a Comment
<< Home