About Me
- Name: Suzy Neal
- Location: Sautee-Nacoochee, Georgia, United States
I'm Suzy Neal of Unicoi Preserves. When I'm not in the kitchen experimenting with my husband Clark, the other half of Unicoi Preserves, you'll find us at the farm or on the Unicoi Wine Trail sharing a bottle of wine and listening to live music

3 Comments:
At 2:43 PM,
pedalista said…
I think you have a possum karma circle here. A dead one posted below and the re-incarnated version breaking into your friends house and haunting another greyhound. You might have to call in an exorcist to break the chain of evil possums.
At 5:00 PM,
Ashley said…
That possum was cute, but only AFTER he was no longer in my house terrorizing me for 2 days. Possums are intended for outside, not for the toy basket & under my bed.
At 2:21 PM,
Suzy Neal said…
3rd possom's the charm. We'll see what happens when the next one shows up.
Post a Comment
<< Home