Leave of Absence
I have felt like my life has been on fast forward lately and did an analysis of where I could cut back in order more free time. I sent my manager at WW an email with my resignation the other day and she was very sad to hear of me leaving and asked what could change my mind.
After telling her some of the things that I have had going on, I agreed to take a leave of absence and leave the door open. I may miss the meetings, but then again, it sure was nice not working last night. I don't ever want to be the kind of leader who doesn't care about the members but the last few times people have started whining about how hard it was to follow the plan, I wasn't very sympathetic and I was more then likely pretty short with them.
I think the icing on the cake was a few weeks ago. There was a note on my car here at home from a former WW member who wanted me to call her! Now, how did she know where I lived? I never called her, so she showed up here one day as I was leaving work for the day. I told her if she was interested in WW to go to the meeting. Her response was "WELL, I can't come this week, maybe next week." Look lady, if you don't want to do it, don't, but don't be coming around HERE whining!!!
Anyway, here's to Tuesdays off. One more meeting for me next week, then I am taking a breather!
After telling her some of the things that I have had going on, I agreed to take a leave of absence and leave the door open. I may miss the meetings, but then again, it sure was nice not working last night. I don't ever want to be the kind of leader who doesn't care about the members but the last few times people have started whining about how hard it was to follow the plan, I wasn't very sympathetic and I was more then likely pretty short with them.
I think the icing on the cake was a few weeks ago. There was a note on my car here at home from a former WW member who wanted me to call her! Now, how did she know where I lived? I never called her, so she showed up here one day as I was leaving work for the day. I told her if she was interested in WW to go to the meeting. Her response was "WELL, I can't come this week, maybe next week." Look lady, if you don't want to do it, don't, but don't be coming around HERE whining!!!
Anyway, here's to Tuesdays off. One more meeting for me next week, then I am taking a breather!

3 Comments:
At 4:40 PM,
Betsy said…
I can't believe that woman showed up at your house.... twice! That is a heck of a lot of nerve.
At 11:31 AM,
Suzy Neal said…
Yup, people are really forward.
My other favorite peep are the ones who tell you at the scale that they are OTR or constipated.
TMI!!!!
At 11:31 AM,
Suzy Neal said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Post a Comment
<< Home