The Baby
Chloe is and always will be the baby. She just turned 7 on Valentine's Day, but she doesn't act a day over 2.
Last night, as Bonnie and I watched tv and snuggled, Chloe was in and out the doggie door at least a 100 times and brought several toys around for me to tug and throw for her. Bonnie just looked at her with squinty eyes and couldn't figure out why she was out in the cold weather so much.
I finally shut the door when she recruited Mallory to come outside and bark with her.
Joe got me up at 2 am to go outside and there's Chloe, camping out on the deck, watching for any stray animal that may be in her yard. I made her come inside when Joe was done with his business and closed the door.
While I was showering this morning, I heard Ri barking at Chloe, who I later found out, did her usual morning pounce on Ri.
Got to love Chloe. Betsy & Doug, are you SURE you don't want Chloe??
Last night, as Bonnie and I watched tv and snuggled, Chloe was in and out the doggie door at least a 100 times and brought several toys around for me to tug and throw for her. Bonnie just looked at her with squinty eyes and couldn't figure out why she was out in the cold weather so much.
I finally shut the door when she recruited Mallory to come outside and bark with her.
Joe got me up at 2 am to go outside and there's Chloe, camping out on the deck, watching for any stray animal that may be in her yard. I made her come inside when Joe was done with his business and closed the door.
While I was showering this morning, I heard Ri barking at Chloe, who I later found out, did her usual morning pounce on Ri.
Got to love Chloe. Betsy & Doug, are you SURE you don't want Chloe??

2 Comments:
At 5:31 PM,
Ashley said…
Gotta love her!! KD strives to be just like Chloe. She can move in at our house anytime!! But I know a mom & dad that would miss her very much.
At 9:20 PM,
Betsy said…
Makes you rethink that doggie door sometimes, doesn't she!
I don't think Chloe would enjoy living with The Brindle Brat full time. I also have a Brindle Alarm Clock to deal with, but at least he's a foster. Clyde would probably like having her around to help him dig, though.
Post a Comment
<< Home