Code Enforcement
Today I called the health department about the condition of the town homes that back up to our back yard. The guy was really nice when I told him about the garbage and assorted auto parts that are scattered about in between our fence and the town homes. He gave me the number of Code Enforcement. There is a whole city department to deal with people like this!
After talking to them today, I am already feeling better. They will send an inspector out in the morning and get it cleaned up. I was sure to get the name of the person I spoke to, because you can just bet that if it doesn't happen, I will be calling back.
My next step would be to let the owners of the property know about my feelings in a letter to the editor....
It probably won't go that far, but people, Give me a break and clean up that garbage.
After talking to them today, I am already feeling better. They will send an inspector out in the morning and get it cleaned up. I was sure to get the name of the person I spoke to, because you can just bet that if it doesn't happen, I will be calling back.
My next step would be to let the owners of the property know about my feelings in a letter to the editor....
It probably won't go that far, but people, Give me a break and clean up that garbage.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home