Girl gone wild
Clark left after work yesterday to meet the stoopid hot tub people so we can get the hot tub we actually ordered, so I decided it was time for a little excitement.
I know I am a married woman, but I was ready to cut loose after working so hard.
So, last night, I went out, got my supplies and the fun began.
I boiled shrimp, roasted a sweet potato and a head of cauliflower, then settled in on the couch with the other man.
He was very good to me and finally rolled over on his back and put his feet in the air to let me stretch out.
This morning when I left for work, he was looking sad, as was the rest of his siblings.
I know I am a married woman, but I was ready to cut loose after working so hard.
So, last night, I went out, got my supplies and the fun began.
I boiled shrimp, roasted a sweet potato and a head of cauliflower, then settled in on the couch with the other man.
He was very good to me and finally rolled over on his back and put his feet in the air to let me stretch out.
This morning when I left for work, he was looking sad, as was the rest of his siblings.

1 Comments:
At 10:12 AM,
Ashley said…
Aunt Suzy I'm jealous!! You got to snuggle with my man!
Post a Comment
<< Home