CSI: Albany

Nothing good happens after midnight. I remember being told that growing up and Clark said he was told the same thing. At the time, I didn't believe it, but now as a parent, I can see, yes indeed, it IS true.
Friday night we went to bed at a sensible hour because we had a lot of odds and ends to tie up before going up to the cabin next weekend. At 2:30 am, we were awakened to Barking Bonnie on night patrol. Mallory and Chloe were out there too. Joe was pacing around because he can't get out the dog door. Ri, the Good, was fast asleep in her bed. Deafness has its perks.
Clark gets up to call his dogs in and Mallory and Bonnie come right in. Chloe doesn't want to come in, but finally does. It was apparent why when we saw her. She was covered in blood and was beyond excited. Now, when you see a dog covered in blood at that time of the night, you know something isn't good in the yard.
Being the man, Clark has to go see what has been eliminated in the yard. I try to catch Chloe to see her injuries and she promptly throws up, twice. Both times on the wood floor, not the rug. But she was so worked up, there was no examining her until Clark got back inside to help. Did I mention how bad she smelled???
After Clark finishes off Mr. Possom and Sopranos the body down to the dumpster, it is necessary for Chloe to have a 3 am bath. Amazingly enough, she is injury free. We think she had her victim by the stomach and shook him, based on the DNA evidence found on her.

1 Comments:
At 5:17 PM,
Ashley said…
Hey Chloe!
Can you teach me to catch those possom things? I only know how to catch squirrels!
Love,
Kelsey
Post a Comment
<< Home