Boogers & Snot
Yup, it got me. The Crud Monster I was so good at avoiding during the busy November/December cabin experience has gotten ahold of me.
Why, I don't know. The only thing I can attribute it to is stress. We had an especially busy week at work and had several loads that were just plain out problems. By the time Friday arrived, I was beat and by Sunday I was had a scratchy throat. We have been eating healthfully, exercising and getting plenty of rest, really the total opposite of when we were shopping and working up at the cabin those few months.
Don't know if the lack of pork fat from Striplings is to blame, but we came across a few sausage stuffed pork chops from up there when we were purusing the freezer last night. Might just have to cook them up this week and see if the pork fat will cure the booger monster.
Why, I don't know. The only thing I can attribute it to is stress. We had an especially busy week at work and had several loads that were just plain out problems. By the time Friday arrived, I was beat and by Sunday I was had a scratchy throat. We have been eating healthfully, exercising and getting plenty of rest, really the total opposite of when we were shopping and working up at the cabin those few months.
Don't know if the lack of pork fat from Striplings is to blame, but we came across a few sausage stuffed pork chops from up there when we were purusing the freezer last night. Might just have to cook them up this week and see if the pork fat will cure the booger monster.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home