Pushing Up Daisy

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The Good Ole Days

Seems to me like criminals are taking over the United States. A lot of the crime I hear about is drug related. Drugs like crack, meth, all things that are easily manufactured here in the states by from what used to be OTC meds regular people used to dry up their boogers. I don't use these products but I do hear other people talk about what a hassle it is to buy them now.

What can we do to combat the criminals who are drug dependent? The problem seems overwhelming but I think I have a solution.

Its time to legalize marijuana & LSD.

I have been trying to think back to the times before crack & meth. You'd hear about people smoking weed, but you didn't hear about people killing people to get some money to go buy some more weed. You heard about people having bad trips on acid, but what did that mean? Were they mugging people and taking their money or were they just trying to get away from the herd of pink elephants chasing them?

We could easily eliminate the national debt by the legalization of weed, tax it like we do cigarettes and alcohol. Farmers would have a crop that would grow easily and we could cut some of the government relief to farmers because they'd have some crops they could count on.

Restaurants like Taco Bell, Krystal & Krispy Kreme would experience growth and we'd be able to offer more people jobs working there, because they'd be open 24 hours.

Its time to wake up and smell the weed. Why is tobacco legal and weed isn't?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home