In training to be on the dole
I know I don't have kids so I probably am not entitled to an opinion on this, but hey, this is MY blog and I can post whatever I want. I saw a kid last night that just bothered me. She was in training to be a sorry adult.
Last night we were in search of the elusive Iam's Mini Chunks and started out at WalMart. They had none, so as we were leaving the store, we passed a young girl with two women, one looked to be grandma, the other probably her mom. They was nothing out of the ordinary about them, except the girl, who was probably 8 or so, had on her bedroom shoes.
Now look, why oh why are they called bedroom shoes? They are not for wearing out of the house or they'd be called just plain ole SHOES. I would think that of the two women, one of them would have told her to put on some real shoes, that she wasn't going shopping if she couldn't do that.
I am also of the opinion that flip flops are for the beach, not for the White House or the office.
I guess that's another post. But it all comes down to having respect for others by dressing appropriately and this lack of discipline indicates laziness to me. If I had a kid, I wouldn't be grooming them to be on welfare.
Last night we were in search of the elusive Iam's Mini Chunks and started out at WalMart. They had none, so as we were leaving the store, we passed a young girl with two women, one looked to be grandma, the other probably her mom. They was nothing out of the ordinary about them, except the girl, who was probably 8 or so, had on her bedroom shoes.
Now look, why oh why are they called bedroom shoes? They are not for wearing out of the house or they'd be called just plain ole SHOES. I would think that of the two women, one of them would have told her to put on some real shoes, that she wasn't going shopping if she couldn't do that.
I am also of the opinion that flip flops are for the beach, not for the White House or the office.
I guess that's another post. But it all comes down to having respect for others by dressing appropriately and this lack of discipline indicates laziness to me. If I had a kid, I wouldn't be grooming them to be on welfare.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home