Pushing Up Daisy

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Organic Oreos

I like to look at what's new in the grocery store. Last night, I saw something that is just over the top. I thought Fast Dogs & Lunchables were bad enough, but now, they have Organic Oreos. Hooray, finally, some Oreos that are good for you!!

They MUST be, because this variety is made with Organic sugar, Organic flour, contain No Trans Fats and no artificial colorings.

Come on people, they're freaking OREO'S, they're not supposed to be good for you!!!

Lays potato chips are now made with safflower oil, so they're good for you too.

The produce section has their stoopid products too. I saw a lower carb potato, then the stoopid washed and plastic wrapped potatoes that are ready to microwave. There's even a lower fat avocado now.

I like all these foods, but let's leave them alone. I bought some whole grain Fig Newtons at Big Lots and they were really gross. Joe didn't think so, but I did. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled at the Lots for Organic Oreos. They will be there before you know it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home