Pushing Up Daisy

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Be Prepared - Target Part II

When I arrived at Target after my WW meeting for my watch exchange, I sat in my car & made a call from my cell phone BEFORE going into the store (other people should do the same). A mom and son, both decked out in their Boy Scout uniforms are there loading up into their mini van and the kid pushes the cart away from their vehicle and away it went.

Sitting in my sports coupe, shuddering in disbelief, I leap out of the car and stop it before it hits my car or anyone elses. The mom at that point is backing up, so I emerge from behind a parked car, shopping cart in front of me and I rush her vehicle. I pushed the cart into her path and she looked shocked as I was yelling at her. When she rolled down her window, I told her, none too nicely, that her cart had just hit my car (a lie, but then I'm not a Boy Scout, I'm a freight broker, I lie all the time). She was very shocked and I said, Take your cart to the cart corral next time!!

She rolled up her window and left in a hurry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home