Pushing Up Daisy

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I hate the phone company

In the words of Len, Sr. I hate the phone company!

We rely on the phone to conduct business. When we can't call out, we can't book loads.

Some brilliant person at Bellsouth told Clark originally that there was not a problem. Typical. Denial. At least with our long distance and local service carrier being one in the same, we don't have to hassle back and forth with 2 phone companies telling us it was the other's problem!


After a continued problem, he called back and spoke to someone else to let them know, yes, there still IS a problem... Before lunch, a nice phone company lady actually called us back to tell us, YES, a fiber optic cable had been cut in our area and they had a team in route to fix the problem...

Not long after lunch, the problem was corrected. Hooray!

Wonder how much Bellsouth will compensate us for our lost revenues today?

1 Comments:

  • At 6:19 PM, Blogger Betsy said…

    I hear ya. I recently switched some things on our phone account for home. I ended up placing the order three times to finally get the change of service. This took more than a month. My favorite part was the phone # on the confirmation emails I received (part of the order could only be placed on the web) was not the correct number to call. And the person who answered didn't know who I was supposed to call. Genius!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home