Ode to Duct Tape
I can certainly sympathize with anyone that suffers from foot pain.
For over 4 years, I have had a problem on the bottom of my foot that I self-diagnosed as a plantars wart. I suffered with it, tried saliyic acid pads and recently even a freezing kit. No success in killing the boogers. Until now.
I found a website talking about how duct tape could be used to treat them. So I tried it. It has worked!
I covered them with two patches of duct tape (I had one on the bottom of each foot) for 6 days at a time, removed the tape, then soaked and pumiced the area. I did this treatment twice. Last night, after soaking them, I was able to use my pumice stone to smooth off all the dead skin and I now have two smooth feet. No sign of the warts. The miserable little kernel inside that felt like a nail in my foot is gone.
Remarkable stuff, duct tape.... I wish I would have tried this years ago.
I am looking forward to playing DDR again. As much as I loved the game, I haven't played in over a year -- my feet couldn't take the stabbing pain of hopping up and down with those growths on the bottoms of my feet.
Look out, Crystal Method is IN THE HOUSE!!!
For over 4 years, I have had a problem on the bottom of my foot that I self-diagnosed as a plantars wart. I suffered with it, tried saliyic acid pads and recently even a freezing kit. No success in killing the boogers. Until now.
I found a website talking about how duct tape could be used to treat them. So I tried it. It has worked!
I covered them with two patches of duct tape (I had one on the bottom of each foot) for 6 days at a time, removed the tape, then soaked and pumiced the area. I did this treatment twice. Last night, after soaking them, I was able to use my pumice stone to smooth off all the dead skin and I now have two smooth feet. No sign of the warts. The miserable little kernel inside that felt like a nail in my foot is gone.
Remarkable stuff, duct tape.... I wish I would have tried this years ago.
I am looking forward to playing DDR again. As much as I loved the game, I haven't played in over a year -- my feet couldn't take the stabbing pain of hopping up and down with those growths on the bottoms of my feet.
Look out, Crystal Method is IN THE HOUSE!!!

1 Comments:
At 6:07 PM,
Betsy said…
There was just a show on DIY "I Did It With Duct Tape". I'm not surprised it worked, it's supposed to work for corns on greyhound paws, too!
Post a Comment
<< Home