Pushing Up Daisy

Monday, December 17, 2007

Observation

If you are at Publix on a Monday at 9:30 am, you are either retired or young with very bad kids!

I am glad I work in the daytime, even if I do miss the Price is Right!

Has anyone watched this since Bob Barker retired?

2 Comments:

  • At 9:02 PM, Blogger pedalista said…

    You are funny talking about old people at Publix during the day. You should try the Publix in Sebring in December any between 7am and 10:30. They are so packed with old peeps that it would take you 23 minutes to get in pick up one gallon of milk and get out thru the "express 10 items or less line"

     
  • At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You guys should live in Naples, Florida. You would pull all of your hair out! Why do you think I do my grocery shopping just before 10:00p.m.!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home