Pushing Up Daisy

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

No Undies Monday


I was flipping thru channels last night, waiting for Law and Order to start and I stopped on the Boomerang network for awhile because the whole evening's line up was called No Undies Monday.

It got my attention so I had to watch awhile to see what was up. The cartoon shorts all featured characters that don't wear underpants! There was one featuring a purple rhinoceros and then Yogi Bear came on.

I had to go to the Boomerang site to see what this was all about and came across this hilarious quote....

"Don't think we haven't noticed the recent rash of celebrities caught in public without their undergarments, unmentionables and underthingies. Suffice to say there is a trend and everyone knows the fashion craze started on Boomerang. We will present characters who may wear formal collars, cuffs, ties and vests...but no underwear. Some of the spotlighted characters include Peter Potamus, Squiddly Diddly, Grape Ape and Babbalooey, to name a few.”

Think about it, just how many cartoon characters don't wear pants! Brittany Spears is channeling Grape Ape!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:08 PM, Blogger pedalista said…

    I have not checked in for a while and you have been throwing down words in a commando, birthday wishing, restaurant mourning grand style. You should have been a writer, two thumbs up!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home