You are what you eat
This startling revelation comes as I watch someone eating a gigantic muffin from Sam's Club.
Can ya say MUFFIN TOP??
I would rather have a biscuit butt then a muffin top any day. Biscuit butt can help you climb hills but a muffin top, well, I haven't seen any benefits from that. If ya know any, please post it here!
Can ya say MUFFIN TOP??
I would rather have a biscuit butt then a muffin top any day. Biscuit butt can help you climb hills but a muffin top, well, I haven't seen any benefits from that. If ya know any, please post it here!

1 Comments:
At 6:59 PM,
pedalista said…
What if you buy muffins that dont overflow the edges of the bottom? Panera's Muffins have a little larger bottom and a little higher side and they look like a cup cake not a muffin with the big poofy overflowing top. Do those count towards giving you a muffin top?
Post a Comment
<< Home