What's in YOUR closet?
I have been cleaning out my clothes closets before the people for What Not to Wear show up at my house. I cannot bear the thought of them pulling out high waisted, button-on-the side plaid, straight leg pants and laughing at me.
Pretty Woman was on TNT the other night and I really enjoyed watching it again. Julia is a pretty woman and all, but the clothes and hairstyle she wore in that movie look so dated now. Pretty Woman came out in 1990, if you don't recall.
I found some pants in my closet that go back to the early 90's and tried them on. Did I actually think they looked good back then??? Just because something fits now doesn't mean you should wear it! Those stylish pants are now in the donation bag.
I found the navy & brown plaid jumper I had on the night I met Clark, that was in 1995, and tried it on. It still fits, looks good and is actually back in style again!! I saw something similar at the Gap last time I was in. I'll be keeping it and wearing it again soon.
Plaid is my favorite color, afterall.
Pretty Woman was on TNT the other night and I really enjoyed watching it again. Julia is a pretty woman and all, but the clothes and hairstyle she wore in that movie look so dated now. Pretty Woman came out in 1990, if you don't recall.
I found some pants in my closet that go back to the early 90's and tried them on. Did I actually think they looked good back then??? Just because something fits now doesn't mean you should wear it! Those stylish pants are now in the donation bag.
I found the navy & brown plaid jumper I had on the night I met Clark, that was in 1995, and tried it on. It still fits, looks good and is actually back in style again!! I saw something similar at the Gap last time I was in. I'll be keeping it and wearing it again soon.
Plaid is my favorite color, afterall.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home