Law & Order
This show is like crack. Its readily available, on all the time and on lots of channels. Memorial Day weekend there was a Law & Order marathon on one station and several back to backs on another one. SVU, CI, I don't care, its Law & Order and it really highlights how screwed up the whole justice system can be.
After a bike ride and dinner last night, I settled in for a little tv and low and behold, a newer episode on NBC! Then, there were some more episodes on another channel after that went off,
but I had to go to sleep.
After a bike ride and dinner last night, I settled in for a little tv and low and behold, a newer episode on NBC! Then, there were some more episodes on another channel after that went off,
but I had to go to sleep.

3 Comments:
At 9:38 AM,
pedalista said…
The only show I am hooked on right now is Scrubs. And unfortunately they have 2 episodes a night on Comedy Central at 7pm. I can watch them over and over and over again. One of these days I will burn out on it or they will start running Threes company again and I will be off Scrubs, but it is good for now.
At 11:50 AM,
Betsy said…
Like crack is right. It's good they have so many reruns because I always fall asleep during the current ones on NBC.
At 7:35 AM,
Megan: Dyer, Spinner and Weaver said…
I know people who watch no other tv but L&O.
Post a Comment
<< Home