Lose weight, have more sex
Watching tv last night, I saw that Nutri-System is aggressively targeting overweight men. "No counting, no weigh ins, no measuring, eat the foods you like."
All that sounds really good. But what really got my attention was the testimonials from men who had lost weight with Nutri-System. "I lost weight, I feel better, I am even having more SEX!!"
There was more then one man who said that.
Weight Watchers ads just aren't that exciting. Our ad people think that when we offer free registration, that gets people's attention. I think the "More Sex" approach will bring more members in the door..
Where's that 800# for Weight Watchers, I need to let them know we are missing the boat!
All that sounds really good. But what really got my attention was the testimonials from men who had lost weight with Nutri-System. "I lost weight, I feel better, I am even having more SEX!!"
There was more then one man who said that.
Weight Watchers ads just aren't that exciting. Our ad people think that when we offer free registration, that gets people's attention. I think the "More Sex" approach will bring more members in the door..
Where's that 800# for Weight Watchers, I need to let them know we are missing the boat!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home