The color purple
If you are ever on night patrol, hunting vamints in your yard, you should choose a purple t-shirt like Chloe has.
I threw away another dog bed that "some"Bonnie killed last night. It was late, about midnight or so and when I dropped the lid on the outside garbage can, something shot out from behind the can and in the darkness, I didn't see what it was. The creature ran into the backyard.
Chloe was behind the shed and I heard a screech and some big movement. Whatever it was was gone by the time we got into the back yard, but Chloe was licking her lips and trotting around.
I'll post a pic of her in her cute lil shirt later.
She is very protective of her property. If she was a human and drove a pickup truck, I'd get her an NRA sticker. As it is, she will have to settle for a few extra Milkbones.
I threw away another dog bed that "some"Bonnie killed last night. It was late, about midnight or so and when I dropped the lid on the outside garbage can, something shot out from behind the can and in the darkness, I didn't see what it was. The creature ran into the backyard.
Chloe was behind the shed and I heard a screech and some big movement. Whatever it was was gone by the time we got into the back yard, but Chloe was licking her lips and trotting around.
I'll post a pic of her in her cute lil shirt later.
She is very protective of her property. If she was a human and drove a pickup truck, I'd get her an NRA sticker. As it is, she will have to settle for a few extra Milkbones.

1 Comments:
At 7:55 AM,
Ashley said…
You go Chloe!!
Post a Comment
<< Home