How do YOU install it?

We have had so much serious stuff in the world lately. Terrorism, senseless animal cruelty, the Spanish doping scandal, the Floyd Landis fiasco, Jen & Vince aren't engaged afterall, JonBenet's killer is charged.
Let's lighten up a bit with this blog posting.
In our house, we both install toilet paper and paper towels so the top of the paper comes over the roll, not from underneath. I don't think this is a universal install, as I have been several places lately that had it the "wrong" way.
Am I crazy? You tell me. How do you install YOUR TP?

4 Comments:
At 4:35 PM,
Betsy said…
I prefer TP to come from behind/under the roll. Our paper towel holder at home is the kind that sets on the counter, but at work I always put the roll on the same way. It looks neater to me.
Any other OCD issues we should get off our collective chests?
At 6:04 PM,
Ashley said…
My true confession... I'm too damn lazy to care which way it is on the holder. Paper towels at my house always have to be loaded with the paper on the top. Just because of the holder situation. But TP, doesn't matter. When its time to replace it, its usually the middle of the night & I'm just thrilled to find a roll in that particular bathroom. Don't really care which way it goes. However, my closet is neatly organized by color & kind of clothing. I'm not VERY OCD if I don't care about my TP though, right?
At 8:43 AM,
Suzy Neal said…
No wonder I like you Fred.... #4 on your list is me ... I hope to find some cafeteria style plates with dividers one day. Nothing grosser then green bean juice running into your mashed potatoes.
At 3:07 PM,
Len said…
I'm a mess. Paper direction does not matter for either kind. I like my food to touch, I love casseroles! I'm with Fred on the shirts though.
When you install bike wheels do you do it so you can read the rim labels from the drive side?
I like to see the screws vertical on outlet cover plates.
You want OCD? Wait for Megan to describe folding towels.
Post a Comment
<< Home