Goodbye Old Yeller

We've been a lot of places together.
Claxton. Savannah. Dublin. Vidalia. St. Marks. Bronwood. Camilla. Sylvester. Valdosta. Columbus. Marietta.
You served me well.
Not that I don't love you anymore. Its just time for you to go to someone who will continue to show you more sights, treat you well and keep you lubed.
Not that I don't love your aluminum but the lore of steel has pulled me away from you.
I love you Old Yeller. Adiou, adiou.

3 Comments:
At 10:18 AM,
Clark said…
Lots of good memories and miles on that bike - I hope the new owner gets half the enjoyment out of it as Suzy did.
At 10:59 AM,
Len said…
How are you doing with the sale, did someone buy it yet?
At 9:03 AM,
Suzy Neal said…
Yes, sold to a girl in Sylvester thru Cycleworld. Very ironic, her name is Bonnie. I haven't met her yet, she lives in Sylvester.
Post a Comment
<< Home