Pushing Up Daisy

Friday, May 02, 2008

Spring time is Possom Time!


Warning: DO not go any further if you have a weak stomach!

The greys have been going crazy with night patrol for about 2 weeks and we have a flea explosion. That means its possom time!

Hopefully the greyhounds will eliminate the rest of the baby possom while Clark is gone for the weekend. I enjoy picking up their different body parts from around the yard and bagging them up for the dumpster!

Aren't ya glad you're not banninated from my blog??

2 Comments:

  • At 7:45 PM, Blogger Felicia said…

    Awesome! I made the cut for the greyhound snuff film stills.

     
  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger Betsy said…

    I saw two possums by the roadside the other day. Getting hit by a car was probably a better way to go than this!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home