Pushing Up Daisy

Thursday, August 02, 2007

One day

Soon, I hope to hit the lotto and retire, travel all around the US, eating ham biscuits and giving reports to the working man on where the best ones are to be found.

In the meanwhile, here I am, dining at the Dillard House in Clayton, GA. I had already eaten a plate full of other mountain specialties, yet still had enough room to squeeze in a ham biscuit before the peach cobbler arrived.


I give the Dillard Ham biscuit a 9 on a scale of 1-10... Probably would have been a 10 if I weren't already kinda full when I decided to put one together from the table leftovers.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:14 PM, Blogger pedalista said…

    MMMMMMM....Biscuits.......When you win the lottery you need to hire me as the official emergency when you cant find a good one biscuit and ham cook. I can wash bikes and lead out the sprints pretty well to .

     

Post a Comment

<< Home