Pushing Up Daisy

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Being an adult

Being an adult really has its perks. You can stay up as late as you want, even on a "school" night, you can wear the same socks or underwear twice, eat a banana split for dinner or completely ignore doing your chores and nobody says anything about it.

These past few weeks, we have had some friends that have some adult problems. These are things you read about other people doing, not people that you know, people who are nice people but have made some bad choices and now are facing some serious repercussions.

I don't want to have to be home by midnight if I choose not to, but I really hate having friends who are in more trouble then if they would have skipped class or forgot to take the garbage out.

Sometimes being an adult just sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home